We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and are committed to the appropriate protection of personal information.
We have established and implemented the following basic principles regarding the collection and use of personal information, management methods.
Article 1. (personal information)
"Personal information" means personal information as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"). Personal information" means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description, etc., or that contains a personal identification code, as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as the "Act").
Article 2. (Acquisition and Use of Personal Information)
We will acquire and use your personal information to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
If we intend to use your personal information beyond the scope of the following purposes, we will obtain your prior consent in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to inquiries.
- Contacting the applicant regarding the interview date and time and the results of the selection process for the job opening.
- To analyze the acquired information such as browsing and purchasing history and send information by e-mail on new features, updates, and campaigns of the services used by the user to inform the user of new products and services that are suitable for the user.
- To contact the user as necessary, such as for maintenance of the service the user is using.
When the purpose of use of personal information is changed, the Company shall notify users of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company, and shall also publicize the changed purpose on the website.
- Notification of interview dates, times, and selection results for job postings.
Article 3. (Management and Protection of Personal Information)
Personal information shall be strictly managed and shall not be disclosed or provided to any third party without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases. In addition, in consideration of safety, we will take measures to prevent and correct risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the handling of personal information is outsourced in whole or in part within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, in order to facilitate the smooth execution of business operations.
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons.
- In other cases as permitted by law.
Article 4. (joint use)
We will not provide or entrust personal data to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except in cases exceeding the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use or as described in (1) through (6) of the preceding paragraph.
Article 5. (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When we receive a request from a user to disclose, correct, or use personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the information within a reasonable period of time after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (we will notify the user if the relevant personal information does not exist). However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose, correct, or take usage measures in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
Article 7. (access analysis)
This website uses Google Analytics, a third-party advertising service.
For more information on how to disable cookies and ""Google Analytics"", please visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?gl=jp
Article 8. (Contact for Inquiries)
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information to the following contact point.
Kyushu Agricultural Products Trading Co., Ltd.
4-8-25 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture 810-0001
[Contact] TEL. 092-715-7877